ART FOCUS GROUP
First Monday of the month - 5 pm to 7 pm
Leader: Ann Sweet
- An evening group focusing on Art Quilts. The group has ongoing learning challenges, technique discussion and
practices, and project advice.
Fourth Thursday of the month - 1 pm to 4 pm
Leader: Debbie LaBarbera
- An afternoon group for those who love handwork including hand appliqué, knitting, crochet, or sewing.
CHAT AND SEW
Third Thursday of the month - 10 am to 2 pm
Leader: Ursula Sylvan
- A daytime group meets at members’ homes. Some homes can accommodate sewing machines, otherwise we
bring hand sewing to work on. We bring our lunch. The hostess provides coffee and snacks. We have a great time
sewing and visiting and learning from each other.
LONG ARM QUILTERS
Date and time determined by group
Leader: Penni Barger
MODESTO MODERN QUILTERS
Third Wednesday of the month - 6:30 to 8 pm
Leaders: Deborah Miller, Kathy Sandner, Kathy Ray
- An evening group exploring the style of Modern Quilting. This group is new in June 2017, and is looking for input to
help it grow.
Third Wednesday of the month - 10 am to 3 pm
Leader: Sally Glover
- A daytime group which started as a group doing stars and are now re-visiting stars. This is a group of many good
quilters, helpers and advisors.
Enjoy quilting and want to
meet others who share
your interest? We have
small groups that meet
once a month in members'
homes to share ideas, sew
together and just have fun!
For more information,
contact Janet Dickason.
See your directory for her
phone number and email
Our charity quilting group
may be of interest to you.
The group is called Warm
Charity quilting group